Thursday, March 15, 2018

Storyboard 2

Alright so I finished my second half of the storyboarding and I am ready to share it with everyone!


In the fourth frame (following last post), we find the intruder going up the steps to search the house upstairs.  I want to show some extreme close ups of the male antagonist without showing who he is, maybe his eyes, his feet shuffling up the stairs, his hands on the handrails. I really want to keep him hidden from view the entire film opening.

The fifth frame shows the man running around the house, looking through closets and rooms trying to find the protagonist. I want to do this in a POV shot mixed with close ups to show his perspective running around the house in order to build suspense (obviously there will be creepy music and stings for sound).

The sixth frame takes place in the girls bedroom where the girl is hiding (she will be under the bed). we see now through her eyes the man walking around in her room. She closes her eyes in relief after she think he walks out. the shot I want to end the film with will be her being dragged from under the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I finished my reflection!! It has been a long journey but I am super proud of the results.