Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Storyboard 1

I found a really great website that is super helpful with storyboarding. The website allows you to choose a setting and then add characters in whatever way you want, with so many options, it was very simple and friendly for me to make a storyboard for my own film opening. I did not have a lot of time so I could only make half of my slides for my storyboard.

 

In the first frame, the main protagonist will be at home during the night alone either watching TV or on her computer doing schoolwork. Through editing and filming techniques, an emphasis will be placed on the fact that she is all alone in that house, and she feels to a certain extent, vulnerable.

The second frame revolves around the intruder invading her home, In the film, his full body will never be shown, the viewers will see how he enters the house with ease, indicating that he is a family friend or someone the girl trusts. 

In the third frame, we see that the protagonist is aware of an intruder, but she does not know who it is. She is shown running upstairs to go hide from the man, full of fear as to what will happen next. 

Hopefully my next half of the storyboard will be up in the next day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I finished my reflection!! It has been a long journey but I am super proud of the results.