Saturday, March 24, 2018

Previous Films

Today I spent the day with Mariana to watch some previous films from the past year AICE students just to really get a feel of how much story I have to fit in two minutes. A lot of the films were really eye opening, it was really great how they fit so much story into only two minutes. I know I can do it. I am going to start my movie with a close up of Mariana watching the television, but it will seem eerie due to her only watching a white screen with white noise. She will receive a call from a man who tells her to hide a case because, he's coming (the antagonist). She places the case in a secure location and hides herself as the door slowly opens. The man immediately knows where the briefcase is before supposedly leaving and shutting the door. The girl steps out of her hiding place and tries to call her father before we see her being taken.


Thats the synopsis I have only for right now, I know I will be behind on filming due to next week being Spring break and I will be going up north, so I will work on outfits for Mariana and the script. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I finished my reflection!! It has been a long journey but I am super proud of the results.