Monday, March 19, 2018

Group Discussions

In class today, all the students connected to groups to help each other and really find out where they wanted to go with their project, whether it be a film opening or a magazine layout. when discussing my project, I found that I am going to completely shift gears with the direction of my film opening. Rather than have my protagonist unaware, and scared, she will now be ready for what is happening, and understand the implications of her actions. She will be attentive to everything that is happening until the last moments when she is taken.



So that is all I have for now, I am calling a little behind on my timeline  but hopefully I will be able to catch up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I finished my reflection!! It has been a long journey but I am super proud of the results.