Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The Script

I have been debating for a while what I want to have the protagonist say, if I have her say anything. After careful consideration, I decided I want the girl to come of as quirky, and the audience will see her in the beginning staring at the TV doing something to show this off. The only words I am going to put in the film opening are a man calling through the phone telling her to hide herself. It will most likely go like this, "He found us, you need to hide the case." I wanted to build the suspense the most I could, and introducing something valuable could really set my opening up and leave the 2 minutes on a cliffhanger. 

Now that I know everything I am going to do, I am going to start filming (really late, I know!!) tomorrow in a hotel room. Ive spoken with Mariana and explained to her what we are going to do and we are both very confident in her abilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I finished my reflection!! It has been a long journey but I am super proud of the results.