Thursday, April 5, 2018

Finally!!

I met with Mariana today at a hotel room and we were talking about what I wanted to do with   he film opening. After a ling discussion, we began filming, and I noticed a lot of the shots were difficult to shoot, but I finally got them all thew way I wanted except for one of them! The last shot where I wanted to show the girl being taken was extremely hard to do, and there was no way for me to get it just right. I had to do something different rather than her being dragged away from the bed... Now she is shown taken with a plastic bag on her head.  Its not really where I wanted to go but I didn't know what else to do.

I am going away this weekend so I am going to be editing it tomorrow night and hopefully finishing everything up so I can do my CCR next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I finished my reflection!! It has been a long journey but I am super proud of the results.